View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 04:29 PM   #295
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaDraco83 View Post
Lamppost in Winter is genius! But nothing beats the aesthetics of that new staff, Spellfury (alas, the screen is pretty bad, but believe me, the staff is amazing!
As soon as I stumbled on Spellfury I snapped it up and handed down my existing staff to Anders.

Quote:
Yesterday I finished Awakening for the first time, but, overnight, I thought of a better way to deal with... er... certain decisions made in the final part of the game, and today I'll replay from the end of Kal'Hirol (my last world-plot, so to speak) to the final location
I ended up going into the final battle without getting to Sigran to do the joining (stupid game didn't give me that option at Vigil's Keep just before it). Not that it mattered in the end, considering the decision I made to...

Spoiler:
...spare the Architect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries323 View Post
Here's a hint:

You can choose to start Awakening as another type of character as the one you finished playing Origins. Annd just to be sure: please remember that the only dlc items that carry over will be the ones from Return to Ostagar...
It almost doesn't matter because there are serious kick-ass weapons in Awakening to buy, find, or craft.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien