View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 11:15 AM   #161
Luna Sevithiainen
Pixiehunter

Wow, my internet dies for a week and the playthrough is already at chapter 4! Luckily I don't need internet to play the game.

Just a few small notes on chapter 3. First of all, the clock:
Spoiler:
During my first playthrough I - just for fun, I guess? I have no reason why I did that in the first place? - used the clock with the plant, saw Gabe putting it behind the plant, and added to my notes "For some reason the woodpecking cuckoo cklock is behind the...plant", only to add a few seconds later: "Aah, I see why "
I wonder how long it would have taken me when I did not stumble right onto the solution the first time.

Chapter 3 was also the chapter in which my speculations began. As I just had started day 3, after having spoken to Von Glower, I wrote down 2 A4 pages of speculations. Reading them back makes me smile, some are spot on, some are so off, some are in the middle. It is fun to see that speculations made in this thread match my own (no, I am not tellling you in what category they fall )

Chapter 4, I remember it fondly. Prepare for a cascade of information and history, and let's worship Jane Jensen's love for research!