View Single Post
Old 05-02-2004, 07:37 PM   #7
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

LOL! I knew it. Von 'Big Effeminate Fag Nazi' Beck's Revenge is absolutely unforgiving. I think I finally beat it after around 30 to 40 tries, I was more relieved than proud. The trick, I realized, is remembering when to jump a bit further and when to jump a little earlier. And you must be very skilled in whip swinging. The final boss battle with Marshall Kai was a silly cakewalk compared.

There was also that very tricky whipswinging you had to do in the Istabul level, in that big grotto with that one shark swimming around. You had to time it perfectly. And then that swing onto that balcony in the Prague castle, just after you kill those four gestalt agents by dropping the huge chandelier on them. That was difficult.

BTW, which levels were the most fun for you guys? My favourites were all the Prague levels (fist fights for non-acrophobics) and the Istanbul levels (great fist fights again).
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien