View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 05:17 AM   #1
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

Default Computer Restart

Hello all.

This is a more general tech question about my comptuer, so I'm not sure if anyone is tech-saavy enough to help me. I'll be playing a game, and the game will freeze for a few seconds, then my comptuer will shut itself down and restart.

I thought at first that it was the game (The Sims), and that it was just too taxing, until it happened while I was playing a very less taxing game; The Lost Crown.

When it reboots, it says my system has recovered from a serious error, and then gives me the following information, which I've included.

I have a Windows XP, Intel Core 2 Processor, with a Geforce 7600. At first I thought it was because it was really dusty, but even after dusting it out pretty thoroughly with a can or air (and the supervision of tech-saavy friends), and doing a disk defragment and a CCleaner, it still does it. Any ideas?
Attached Images

Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes