View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 09:00 PM   #350
D.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns11 View Post
Anyone else run into the game stopping bugs? My second playthrough it can't load the second part of a chapter I had already played through the first time and nothing about that chapter should have changed.
I had some pretty serious problems. (Long loading times, lag, etc.) I installed the patch and restarted from the chapter before the one I had troubles with and it seemed to work fine after that. Just start the game while connected to PSN and it should patch automatically if you haven't already. Hopefully you can work it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns11 View Post
If you have a preorder or special edition code they are supposed to work now, as for buying it I have no idea. I think the special edition was supposed to have the first episode exclusive for a month though.
Thanks for the information! I got the standard edition and I didn't pre-order, I really should've though. Luckily I got one of the few remainings copies left at the store only an hour after opening on the release day. Man, I've got Heavy Rain withdrawal I think. I can't wait to play the DLC.