View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 02:14 AM   #54
Intense Degree
Failed Birthday Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sughly View Post
I thought that's what you had to do too! Everytime I'd done something new I thought 'oh good, now I can go buy sausages'. But no
Without saying too much about this I developed something of an obsession with good old Weiss Wurst after first playing through the game. Trouble is it seems to be unobtainable in England. I thought my luck was in when on Honeymoon in Austria we made a couple of trips over the border into Bavaria (including Herrenchiemsee, which I don't think i'm spoiling anything to say is later used in the game in passing, albeit slightly tangentally) but everywhere we went seemed to be sold out of it although it was advertised!

So I've never managed to eat any! However, when I finally get to do my GK2 pilgrimage (been planning it for years...) I'm definitely going to check in and will refuse to leave Bavaria until i've had some!

I'm sure that, after all this, I probably will end up not even liking it, but it's just the principle of the thing now!

Also I have to agree with Trunkyo about the GK2 soundtrack (even including the now slightly dated and rubbish instrument sounds ), which has made it back on to my Ipod in recent weeks to get me in the mood!