View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 09:59 AM   #271
M-E

Not only did I catch up to the rest today, I already completed Day 8 as well. OK, I guess it's the shortest day by far, but still... :p

Day 7:
Spoiler:
I really loved this day, even though it isn't as spooky or intensive as the other days. It was a surprise to find Mosely in that crypt, because I was expecting Malia's Voodoo Queen ancestor with the talisman to be in that middle drawer. Guess not, lol. After that I was stuck for a while, because I didn't know what to do. Later I figured out that I should call the travel agency instead of visiting it somehow. I didn't really like that part, but I understand the logic behind it.

Well, then Germany... I love the scene where you approach Schloss Ritter with the car. It just looks great and makes me want to visit the Schloss. What a great place to live would that be. I think I would sit on that bench near the window in Wolfgang's room, admiring the view the whole day. The initiation ceremony was a fun part to do.

Last but not least, the dream. I've seen some people here say they found it to be a little too out there. I loved the dream, it was tense and the dragon's voice was teriffic.

And on another note. I had a wonderful experience this afternoon when I was sitting in the train back home. There was this guy playing "When The Saints Go Marching In" on accordeon. It immediately made me think about the bands on Jackson Square.

Last edited by M-E; 01-29-2010 at 10:52 AM.