View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 04:48 AM   #1
HaroldO
Cabbage Merchant

Send a message via MSN to HaroldO
Default Special Sales, Discounts & Obscenely Low Prices

It seems every week we have about 2 or 3 threads about games sales. While I love these threads they rarely get more than 5 replies (half of them are something like "cool, I'm getting this") and they keep bumping down other discussion threads to oblivion (a.k.a. page 2). So it occurred to me: centralize or not centralize? I don't know if that's been tried here but I'm creating this thread for this purpose.

@administrators&moderators If that is a very lame idea that I'm failing to recognize as such, please feel free to edit this Title to "Sam & Max season 1 for $4.95" and hit my head with a frying pan.

Quote:
GET READY FOR MORE SAM & MAX!
Full first Sam & Max season on sale for $4.95 through Jan. 31

First up, we've got an amazing offer for folks eager to dive into the world of Sam & Max. For $4.95--less than the cost of one episode, people!--you can get the full first season of Sam & Max! That's six games, from Culture Shock to Bright Side of the Moon, which makes for a great introduction into the baffling, excellent world of the Freelance Police, and all for under a buck an episode.

This offer's valid now through midnight Pacific Time on January 31st (this Sunday), so don't miss out on this frankly insane deal.

There are more Sam & Max games coming in 2010, so if you have yet to play any, there won't be a better time than now to check them out. Got the games already? Tell a friend, or better yet, give someone a gift!
and also from Telltale (I subscribe to the newsletter):
Quote:
Tell us what you think, get 15% coupon

Please come fill out our online questionnaire so that we can learn more about your interests and preferences to help with our future planning. Yep, we want to keep hearing from you on how we run the show! As thanks for picking your brain, you'll get a coupon for a 15% discount at the Telltale store, and the satisfaction that you made a difference to our company. Cheers!