View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 03:04 AM   #1732
geggis
the midnight rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaron View Post
Totally agree. I've finished the first and the second one (Black plague) last year. Both are awesome games. The third one (Requiem) is not that good, it's more focused on puzzle solving.
That's good to hear as I only really intended to play the first two! I've so nearly bottled out though because the atmosphere gets so oppressive. I love it and hate it at the same time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
Hey geggis-Oh, I don't really juggle games, I just put some on the back burner, and some on higher priority. I don't usually switch games until I'm done with the game I'm playing, or given up for the time being.

I put Penumbra on hold, because I STILL can't get past that damn dog. Also on a permanent hold until I see fit to try again; Syberia, Myst 4, etc. lol Right now, the main game I'm playing is "The Experiment", then I'll probably play "Jack the Ripper:New York" or "Morpheus". I'd gladly play Penumbra some more, if that dog didn't keep eating me every time I try.
I don't like to put things on the back burner for fear of never picking them up again!

I've got to say I still die when taking the dogs on sometimes and while they can apparently be avoided I find it more comforting to know I can explore without being pestered by them! I heard the sequel doesn't give you any weapons so you're only choice is to run really. Anyway, let me know when you decide to pick it up again!

Last edited by geggis; 01-07-2010 at 03:30 AM.