View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 11:22 PM   #3
booB
Junior Mint

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
To Complete The Games I Start
A lot of the time I find myself starting a game half heartedly and not really trying to progress much further because it doesn't grab me straight away. I could try a little harder and see if the game takes me somewhere. If not then I will have to give up lol.
I do this. I only get time to play games on my days off from work, and a lot of times I lose interest in a game because I haven't had time to play it.

Quote:
Play Games I Already Have
I've a terrible habit of buying games in bulk, playing a few of them then buying more without playing all the ones I just bought.
LOL, I do this too, and it's also related to my lack of playing time. I'm really bad about picking up more and more games without playing the ones I already have, and they sit and sit forever.

I really only have one resolution, and that's to play and beat all the following BioWare games: KOTOR, Jade Empire, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and Mass Effect 2. (I'm not counting Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2, because I don't like the way the DnD rules work. Same for Baldur's Gate 1 and 2.)