View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 08:51 PM   #1713
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

JJ-I agree. I had to stop with Syberia out of boredom.

Well, I'm playing three games at the moment;

Diner Dash:Hometwon Hero although I've been stuck on the same damn level for days now, Level 10 at the Zoo, and Level 6 at the ballpark. No matter what I do, I just can't seem to advance, even after looking at a walkthrough.

Morpheus is an interesting game I'm very excited to play. The controls and how you look around is pretty difficult, but the story looks good, and ghosts already!

Moment of Silence is the one game I'm actually playing lots of right now. I have mixed feelings about this game. The opening and the ideas of a big brother government and conspiracies got me very interested, but it is very slow at the beginning, which I don't mind, but it sort of looses my interest for a little bit, then picks up, then looses it again. There are moments with the graphics, being able to comment, and the extensive talking that it reminds me of my beloved "The Longest Journey", but then it looses my admiration for a little bit, cause the voice actors are bad in my opinion, and the story will lag a little. I'm not sure what I think of this game yet, since my opinion keeps fluctuating, but I like it so far.
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes