View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 05:37 PM   #1
J.H
Frak.

Default Tomorrow I have the day off...

Well today as it's like 1am here lol. Basically I should be returning to work after the Christmas holidays but I've come down with quite a nasty case of the flu. Luckily a fellow colleague will open up and cover me, this means I get the whole day to myself for once. I've a lot of work to do but I'm really in no fit state to do anything but sit infront of the PC and play Adventure Games .

I haven't got really engrossed and stuck into an adventure game since I completed Still Life a few months ago and it's making me unmotivated to play them so I really want to get engrossed in an AG for the whole day as I have previously.

I'm currently playing Syberia but it really isn't gripping me at all so I thought I'd ask the help of everyone here . I need some guidance/opinions really on what you'd recommend as the most enjoyable to play all day tomorrow as I recover.

I was thinking I could plod along with Syberia still and attempt to finish it but this doesn't really excite me lol.

I also have these games ready to open/install

Indigo Prophecy
The Lost Crown (I played the start of it and enjoyed)
Moment of Silence (I played the start a while ago but I don't remember much about it apart from awkward controls).

I'm open to other suggestions also as I may buy new games etc off steam.

Thanks,
JJ.