View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 12:47 PM   #1695
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

Dear Gosh, I'm playing "Penumbra:Overture", and I'm about to have a heart attack. I have a nervous desposition in the first place, and this has me on my toes. A good thing I'm sure, but it's so scary I'm tempted to turn it off. I'm a wuss, I know, but I could be playing safe Myst 3...although the ending with Saveedro always freaked me out enough to play the end with the lights on, sound down, and near the door.

EDIT: Grrr. I just remembered how the "Myst" series frustrates me, for many reasons. It's one of my favorite series, besides Jonathan Boakes' games of course, but it's for the plot and characters, NOT the puzzles, that I love it. I've decided to replay Myst 3: Exile, and remember how hard it is. I swear, I think the first was easier to go through, at least. I had to use a walkthrough the first time I played it, so I had hoped I wouldn't need one this time, but those stupid hard puzzles.

Myst: Uru has me frustrated because I played through it and missed some of the dialogue which I'm sure was important, and it won't let the player save, so I can't go back.

And Myst 4:Revelations has me frustrated because as much as I want to see and find about about the story of our two beloved boys, I just can't get into the game, no matter how much I want to.

Sorry, I'm just very frustrated now.
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes

Last edited by Fantasysci5; 12-19-2009 at 09:39 PM.