View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 05:42 AM   #1694
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbunniii View Post
Wow, I played GTA San Andreas on and off for over a year and never realized you could collect oysters?!
There's not only oysters to collect but horse shoes too. Plus, there are Photo-Ops - certain objects and places that you can photograph with your camera.

Quote:
I think I left off somewhere in the middle of San Francisco trying to fly a remote control helicopter and failing about 20 times in a row before losing interest. Maybe it's time to take it for another spin.
Gawd, I remember that mission. T'was a pain in the ass. In fact, I found all the aeroplane missions to be quite hard. I suppose if you fully pass the aeroplane school, which I found difficult too, and get a gold medal for all the required tasks, then flying would become much easier.

I've collected all the oysters I can, anyway, in Los Santos and now I've moved onto the Unique Stunt Jumps.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour