View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 03:23 PM   #1691
jbunniii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzoid View Post

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Now, this is a project of mine. San Andreas is the biggest GTA game out there. There's just sooooo much to see and do. And my aim is to get the full 100% completion and beat everything. Added to this I'll be taking my sweet time and doing everything carefully. My prediction: this game will take me at least 2 years or so to beat.
I've nearly finished spraying over the rival gang's tags scattered throughout Los Santos. I only have another 7 left to spray. After that, I'll be focusing on collecting the Oysters in the waters of Los Santos and then the Unique Stunt Jumps.
Wow, I played GTA San Andreas on and off for over a year and never realized you could collect oysters?! I admit I focused mainly on completing the assigned missions and aside from that spent most of my time driving around in various vehicles and running over as many pedestrians as I could.

Also great fun is stealing a fire extinguisher from one of the fast food restaurants, then running around and spraying people in the face with it. This causes them to erupt into a coughing fit, during which you can beat them to a bloody pulp. I have no idea why, but I found this to be endlessly entertaining. I think you can use a spray paint can for this as well.

I think I left off somewhere in the middle of San Francisco trying to fly a remote control helicopter and failing about 20 times in a row before losing interest. Maybe it's time to take it for another spin.