View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 01:08 AM   #14
Giocherellone

Default LucasArts fangames - Old glories

WOW boys!

I'm happy for all this excitement!

Quote:
Zak McKracken Between Time And Space looks really interesting. Unfortunately the game is in german. The creators of the game are said to be working on a english language version. Hopefully well get to see it soon.
Got it, "Hamham Chan"! Thanks!

Quote:
A recent fan game you might be interested in if you like the Telltale MI series is I Wonder What Happens in 'I Wonder What Happens in Tales of Monkey Island: Rise of the Pirate God': The Game.
Downloaded this, too! Thanks "After a brisk nap"!

Quote:
WOW. That was unexptected. Adventure Pit / Runestone Entertainment was my old comany... I don't even knew people remembered that one. It came as a little shock to me. I think I have the games around here somewhere. A sequel to Bluecp was also in the works at one time.

Anyway, I'm glad to tell you the company is very much alive - we've changed name to 'there is no spoon', and if you follow my link in my signature, you'll get a chance to visit the Facebook-page for our upcoming game.
WOW Atle! I did not know this! I'll soon visit your page

Quote:
Your post made me feel good. ASAP Adventure 1 was a poor example as a first try, and since then, a lot has changed. Mojo Island got cancelled, as it felt too Monkey Island-ish. And I knew I could do better.
SLURP! If you still have all those games (demos, trailers, engines...), even if incomplete, can you send them to me, please (MegaUpload... RapidShare...)?

Quote:
I can't tell you much yet on our upcoming game, but I can tell you that Bill Tiller commented on the story, and called it epic. So I'm excited to how it will get recieved.
I do lots of good luck for your work (excuse me for my English...)

Thanks to everybody! Waiting for more news, see you soon!

Ciao ciao

Paolo