View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 07:47 AM   #324
terhardp

I've just finished the last chapter of ToMI and I have to say that I'm very very happy with entire season. At first I was a bit sceptical regarding to the whole episode concept, but when I look now, it turned out amazingly well with MI.

BTW, I'm happy that all of the ingredients that hooked me to the MI games when I played CoMI the first time, back in 1999, are present in the "tales". From the original voice actors and great acting, to Land's music, from the trademark graphic to always fun yet chalenging puzzles. Not to mention the humor.

In my long time tradition, when playing my favourite games, I've patiently waited till the end of the credits and I'm glad that I did.

P.S. I also hope that the remake of "Le Chuck's Revenge" will happen someday since I've never played it. Call me spoiled - and indeed, I am - but I just can't force myself to play it when I look at the newer titles. I've also played "Secret of Monkey Island" for the first time now when the remake was out.
Looking forward to: Hitman: Absolution, Tomb Raider, Max Payne 3, The Last Crown, Bracken Tor, Sherlock Holmes: The Testament, Secret Files III