View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 12:32 AM   #1
Giocherellone

Default LucasArts fangames - Old glories

Hello everyone!

Excuse me for my English: I'm not so good...

I'm an Italian fan of the LucasArts adventures, and all related fangames, of course.

I'm then trying to collect them all (from the various countries of the world), but it is very difficult to find the oldest ones.

I refer especially (but not only) to those of the old famous sites. Do you Remember them? For example, there were "Fangames.co.uk", "Spectacular Monkey Island", "HeavenSoft", "Double Hard Monkey-_", "Adventure Pit" and so on ...

The old sites are no longer online, and also where can I find some interesting references, it happens then the links and downloads do not work, sigh ...

I am interested in complete games, but I'd also have the demos or trailers, or some information (author, date ...) even if some game has not been completed (I'm insatiable!)

Is there anyone among you who still possess them, maybe in some old backups, or in an old PC in the attic?

I miss some games more 'recent', too. Maybe Later I'll try to ask if you want (I will prepare a list of what I need).

If you need, I have also different LucasArts fangames to send you (do you want a list?).

If you are kind enough to send me what you find, you could possibly upload what you have through Megaupload or however you like.

If you prefer to contact me personally, my e-mail is: [email protected]

I thank you in advantage...

Ciao

Paolo