View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 03:25 AM   #14
AndreaDraco83

Send a message via MSN to AndreaDraco83

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtrooney View Post
We've all been down this road before. Could a new LSL be created without Al Lowe? Et al. (No pun intended on the latter.) By and large, the response has been Yes, of course. (See various discussions and comments by Josh on the status of "lead" designers at Sierra.
I remember that discussion perfectly. Still, I'm certain that Jane was one of the designers that actually wrote everything for her game, and having had the chance to see her at work, I'm positive that a GK4 without her wouldn't simply by a Gabriel Knight game.

As far as Sokal is concerned, I'd like to see his involvment mainly because the story of the first two Syberia was so tightly wrapped up at the end of Syberia 2 that, if there were one capable of writing a third chapter without failing, it's most certainly him.
Top Ten Adventures: Gabriel Knight Series, King's Quest VI, Conquests of the Longbow, Quest for Glory II, Police Quest III, Gold Rush!, Leisure Suit Larry III, Under a Killing Moon, Conquests of Camelot, Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.

Now Playing: Neverwinter Nights, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box