View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 04:59 PM   #8
Sughly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadji-kun View Post
And here I thought you were going to provide the correct answer. What you should of said "You don't have to replace your phone. Just get an ipod Touch which does everything the iphone does, without the phone oriented features".

Last time I said that on another forum, someone said "What is the point of getting it when you don't get those missing features?".
Haha, well, I can then respond to that myself by saying do I need to replace my perfectly working iPod for an iPod touch just because it has a game on it? Same deal really.

My point isn't to try and find an answer - since when did ranting and raving seek answers And I understand it's been developed for portable and yes in that instance iPod phones/touchies are a good medium, but my reason for being upset is that it looks like a great game that in my opinion looks more exciting than a lot of PC adventures being made. For that reason I'm just disapointed that because I'm not at the top of the consumerism food chain I won't be able to play it. No answers to that really except enough sales that can bring about ports to others platforms hopefully...

Now playing: The Longest Journey, Gray Matter, Lost Horizon
Recently finished: Sanitarium
Looking Forward To: Deponia, Resonance