View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 06:46 AM   #1658
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Brutal Legend

I'm finishing up by obtaining my last few achievements. I've been at this game too long for my liking and I can't wait to fully finish it. I've been making little progress here and there, but because I'm starting to get fed up with it, I tend to feel reluctant to continue.

I just want/need to unlock all the Tainted Coil concept art, spend over 250,000 fans (could take a little while, sadly) and kill a certain amount of enemies using certain allies from Ironheade, the Tainted Coil and the Drowning Doom.

Aliens vs. Predator 2

Beaten the Marine and Predator campaigns and I've made a start on the Alien one. This one requires more stealth than the others. I quite liked being a Facehugger, creeping around quickly (but stealthy) through the corridors, finding some unsuspecting host, pouncing on their face and impregnating them, then finally biting and bursting out of someones chest as an Alien and escaping out the window.

This, however, is another game I just want to finish. Then I can stick it back on ebay.

Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space

And again... yet another game that I've been at for too long, on and off, and just want to finish. I'm currently on the final episode - What's New Beelzebub? - and I'm trying to free Santa and the Elf from their own personal hell.

Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony

Beaten the story and now I just want/need to replay every mission and get 100% for my last two achievements. Could take quite a while.

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

I'm on the Bomb Disposal mission for Zhou Ming.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour