View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 02:31 AM   #1642
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Quote:
Originally Posted by RxBandits123 View Post
Also at the part in Brutal Legend where you have to defeat Ofelia and I have taken an indefinite break from it (2 weeks so far). I was enjoying the story of the game until that part and it just started to frustrate me. Im also someone who doesn't hate RTS games just dont play them that often (I really enjoyed Company of Heroes).
Dude, I feel your pain. I was stuck on that exact same part and it really frustrated the hell outta me. The gameplay in Brutal Legend is a mixed bag for me and I don't/didn't enjoy the RTS elements one bit.

The only thing I can suggest, which is what I did in the end, is to take over 1 or 2 of those nearby fan gysers, keep recruiting Headbangers and Razorgirls, keep sending them off to assault Ofelia's stage and keep using your solos - such as Call of the Wild, Face Melter, Rock Block and Bring It on Home.

You may need to juggle between defending your Merch Booths and attacking her stage. I also suggest finding/unlocking all of the solos before this battle and ride the animal, that you get from activating Call of the Wild, and use it to keep trashing her stage.

That's basically what I did and eventually I beat her. Just be warned though, there's another one against Ofelia soon after, but I think it's a LOT easier.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour