View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Default "Alice? Are you all right?" ....OMG! Sequel!!!

Words cannot express how excited I am! I utterly and consummately devoured the original. I just hope that this time McGee puts a lot more beef into the combat (it was rather tepid before)...

Video: Return Of Alice Teaser | Gay Gamer

Quote:
In February, Asterick reported that Spicy Horse, where American McGee is currently, and EA would be working on a sequel to American McGee's Alice, which will be available for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.

Here is the teaser site, with little on it as yet.

This is how you get the teaser video above, which has a similar style, but is much more engaged in stop motion animation. An important note that the video leaves us is the year 2011. As for the story, it appears that Alice has suffered a relapse, with the iconic pierced, scrawny Cheshire Cat back as her guide.
I missed Cheshire sooooo much!!!

Note - don't expect the game to be stop motion-like. They just took liberties with the teaser, that's all.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien