View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 09:53 AM   #17
Jelena
Lazy Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Sevithiainen View Post
The 11th is my birthday, so I'm not sure how I'll plan the weekend, but I may just as well drop by for some time.
We'll celebrate your birthday a lot more than just a birthday thread in chit chat! It will be worth it, trust me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaDraco83 View Post
It would be wonderful. Amesterdam is not that far - when it comes to airplanes, of course - and I could flew in relatively easily, but I would have to check again in February, when I will know what my university/work schedule will be. If I have to take a plane to the Netherlands, alone or with my boyfriend, I'd like to be able to spend there at least four days
We (husband, daughter, perhaps son and I) are also planning on staying four days. We're flying as well. Ryan air has got great prizes and are flying from my hometown. (I've got 15 minutes to the airport!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepurhan View Post
On that basis, I'm throwing it open for people to suggest subjects for poetry to perform at the meet. PM me ideas and I'll see what I can come up with. Suggesting forumites will get an "inspired by" credit on anything that comes good.
Check your PM!