View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 09:37 PM   #5
kadji-kun
Banned User

Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin $6.99 Hidden Object

Help Autumn find her grandfather’s treasures in this Hidden Object Adventure game! After receiving her inheritance, Autumn finds a mysterious journal page in Gramps`s antique store, and follows his clues across the globe to recover priceless antiques. Autumn`s Treasures contain ancient secrets, that only you can discover! Can you help Autumn recover the mysterious relics of her grandfather`s past?

If you are a fan of the Samantha Swift series, then you'll definitely enjoy this new hidden object adventure. Like Swift, the game play relies on fighting pieces of an object to make a whole, which in turn will be used as a tool to unlock objects or to find other pieces. This type of game play in connection with fully voiced dialog, beautifully painted environments, and an intriguing story make a game you should definitely play.

Like Samantha Swift, this game involves a story about deceit, adventure, and ancient civilizations. Sort of like the Indiana Jones of Hidden Object games.

The downside of this beautiful game are the puzzles. They are way too easy. I find myself completing every puzzle in under 2 minutes, giving me time bonuses. On top of that, I had completed this game in under 3 hours.

Thankfully in my eyes, this game is still worth the purchase. It has everything a more than decent game should have. Add this too the list of casual gaming series to look out for.

4/5

Buy Now

Last edited by kadji-kun; 09-28-2009 at 01:04 PM.