View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 02:40 AM   #19
millenia
She Wants Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Writer View Post
I've visited those forums; good to read the creators are still interested in it. Looks like that Ragnar guy has it all worked out in his head. So he's planning an episodic series called "Dreamfall Chapters", not really following the main storyline but kind of giving background info on smaller characters and stuff. Then the big finale in "The Longest Journey 2". Actually, I don't really see why "Dreamfall" isn't viewed as a real sequel. Looked pretty sequelly to me, with the same characters and same settings, only from the point of view of a new character and with a new storyline.
Well it is a sequel yeah but not really for the story. TLJ story was about the balance and the guardians etc. while Dreamfall focuses on the dreamworld and the undreaming and the characters from the first game are rather side characters with the focus on Zoƫ and the girl in static. But surely yes it can still be a sequel, people are just waiting for the story about April and the balance .