View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 02:27 AM   #12
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

As Gamegirl said, I'm not burnt out on adventure games as I don't play one after the other; nor do I have three going at the same time. I tend to ignore the majority of these newer adventures as they don't really appeal to me or they're just very generic.

Not only do I love adventure games, but I love to play action (third or first-person) and action/adventures and whatever else appeals to me. I tend to look for/play the games that are 'good'; games that I'll enjoy. I love to mix my games up a bit. One minute I might like to chill out and solve some puzzles in an adventure, wrapped around a good story, the next, I like to play something with a much quicker pace, which requires some skill/quick reflexes on my part.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour