geggis
the midnight rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaDraco83 View Post
Or maybe that's the reason why you liked it
I see what you did there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzoid View Post
As Roper Klacks said, the film is a breath of fresh air, especially compared to how stale the vampire genre is.
Hey I said that

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuze View Post
Yeah why is that? It doesn't look like it's coming to German cinemas either, there is no DVD release, heck, there isn't even a screener or a camrip on any of the warezsites (I admit I looked). Is it super low budget and indie, or what's the deal here?
It's because very few are going to watch it. There were only 5 people in when we went to see it and let me tell you you could hear a pin drop in there such are the types of people who go to see indie films. Meanwhile...

In The Final Destination screen people are having their evening banquet, texting and talking with their partners...

Moon is an indie film that's relatively modest in its production compared to other sci-fi offerings. There's no obligatory excess so what is there is very well considered and relevant to the overall experience. It's a little gem.