View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 10:09 AM   #7
taterfyrings

In my opinion Super Mario Galaxy and Twilight Princess are simply fantastic games, and probably the two best that this generation has to offer, so if you have not played them, your choice should be easy. However, other great games include:

Metroid Prime Trilogy, Okami, Residen Evil 4, Resident Evil 1, Zack & Wiki, Wario: The shake dimension, Madworld, No More Heroes, Mega Man 9, Contra Rebirth, Metal Slug Anthology, Super Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Kart Wii

There is also quite a few pretty good games if you have already played the ones above, or they dont interest you, for example:

Super Paper Mario, Sonic Unleashed, Pikmin 1-2 (New play controll), House of the dead 2-3 and overkill, the Conduit, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Red Steel, Donkey Konh Jungle Beat (NPC), Star Wars The Force Unleashed, Broken Sword Special Edition, Bully, Excitebike, Excitebots, Punch Out!, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, Little King's Story, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Cursed Mountain, Disaster Day of Crisis, Battalion Wars 2, Animal Crossing: City Folk, Klonoa, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Wii Sports Resort, Boom Blox: Bash Party and Tales of Symphonia2.

Of course, some of these games are better then other, and i have not played all of them myself, but it should be a good place to start. However, the Zelda and Mario games are, as always on a nintendo-system, the absolute masterpieces of the wii.