View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 01:53 PM   #17
Marduk

Location: You want to know where I live? Are you some kind of stalker?
Send a message via MSN to Marduk Send a message via Yahoo to Marduk

I bookmarked this thread a month ago, when I first saw it because I didn't feel I had time to play this, then, but had I known just how short it was I would have made the time.

It's a very good game, though simple and too easy. The ability to view the areas as she remembered them seemed unnecessary as pretty much everything she needed to solve her mystery was right there.

As soon as she said that she and Tom used to believe that the well might be the entrance to a pirate's cave it seemed like to big a clue as to what had happened.

I do hope that you go on to have a lucrative career in adventure gaming, Telmah, as we need more games like this (but longer and more complex, if possible ). I'll now check to see if you have any more free adventure games available, but if not then please post to say when and if you make more (If you make more, I suppose....).

Also, I played the game completely in maximised mode and noticed no mouse problems or errors of other kinds.

Last edited by Marduk; 08-26-2009 at 02:11 PM.