View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 10:20 AM   #14
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuze View Post
Problems and drives? I admit, this sounds awesome on paper, but the designers would have to come up with stuff that would be occupying you for months, even years. What kind of problems are you thinking of? Going to work, fighting with your boss, buying food, struggling with money problems? I believe we're playing this MMO already, and it's not all that much fun. Or maybe we'll be fighting those Dreamfall trolls day-in and day-out, let's see how much fun that'll be.

neglecting the sequels, only to deliver something that'll die after a few months.
First off, I would want sequels more than an MMO, true. I just thought it would be a nice alternative. And I wasn't think "real life" problems that we have all of the time, anyway, I was thinking more of going on our own separate adventures. Maybe the Venar are hacing political problems with the type of creature (I forget exactly what type it was) of the blue lady on the ship. (Bad Katie, I call myself a fan and can't even remember her name ). The character can travel across the lands, maybe get kidnapped, etc etc. Just an idea. But I whole-heartidly agree for sequels before or instead of an MMO.
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes