View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 05:04 AM   #10
L-Jazz

Send a message via MSN to L-Jazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuze View Post
Explain to me how Dreamfall as an MMO would be a good idea. What would be the main gameplay element? Exploring? How much original content worth exploring could there be, and why would I want to explore an adventure game with strangers on the internet?
First of all, a MMORPG and an Adventure game are not the same thing, so you wouldn't be playing an adventure game online with other people, if that is what you meant.

And I believe the TLJ/Dreamfall universe is full of things you want to know, there are places in the games which are only mentioned, never seen. There are so many races living in the different lands and imagine being able to travel wherever you would like whenever you want in that massive world. I mean, you got Stark, Arcadia, The Winter and The Guardian's Realm.

Dreamfall introduced the fighting element, so that's something they could build on. Don't know what the main element would be, or if it would be connected to the actual story from TLJ & Dreamfall, but I imagine a much more free gaming experience than a linear Adventure game with a beginning, middle and ending.

Hope there are more people out there who share some of my opinions of wanting to explore the TLJ/Dreamfall universe in a deeper way.