View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 04:51 AM   #347
JackVanian
Schattenjäger

I´ll just copy my post from Cort-X and insert it here, concerning the timeschedule for Gray Matter:
"Considering the releasedate 2010: I´ve visited Wizarbox at the GamesCom on Thursday or Friday and they said that they´ll finish the game in 2009. If you combine that statement with the date from the trailer it seems very likely that Gray Matter might be released right in the beginning of 2010.

By the way: In the Adventure-Treff-podcast dtp´s pr manager Claas Wolter officially said that there would be news concerning Gray Matter in the near future."

In addition to that: I´m very sure that there will be decent marketing for Gray Matter in the near future but you´ve got to keep one thing in mind: Black Mirror 2 is as good as completed and the German release will take place in september, 15 Days is aiming for a German release in november. I think it is reasonable that there is more of a focus on the titles that will be out earlier and that they probably try to avoid internal competition to a certain degree (espcecially in a genre that doesen´t really sell billions of copys).
Favorite games: Gabriel Knight series, Heavy Rain, Tex Murphy series, The Last Express, King's Quest 6 Phantasmagoria 1 and 2, The Lost Crown, Tender Loving Care, Blade Runner, Quest for Glory 4, Overclocked, The Dig, Dreamfall...