Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 12:45 AM   #2799
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

1. I don't stop noticing flaws in stories, but that doesn't keep me from liking it as long as the story has "real momentum".

2. No, I don't think every story should end with a climax. I think it should have one near the end, but then it needs to wind down the story, either tying up all loose ends, or leaving a few things unanswered. It should not try to be selling another game. Dreamfall, although I love it, seemed to have an ending like a climax, when I thought TLJ had a good "winding down", even though there were things left unanswered.

3. A story I felt that ended too soon...Not sure if you mean movie, book, or adventure game. I'm just going to go with an adventure game, and say the story in "Dark Fall". There were so many unanswered questions he refuses to answer, like what the Dark Fall is, and the characters were amazing. But that was hard, because I know I've felt that something ended too soon, but for the life of me, I can't think of one.

-----------------------

1. What is more important when you have both in your life; work or school?
2. Do you study regularly if/when you were in school?
3. Did/do you used to procrastinate on school/work assingments, and if you do, was the end result just as good as if you hadn't?
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes