Thread: Boobage Adverts
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 10:58 AM   #26
Marduk

Location: You want to know where I live? Are you some kind of stalker?
Send a message via MSN to Marduk Send a message via Yahoo to Marduk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
I agree too, but I've talked this topic to death in so many other places (Mata Hari cover art, anyone?) that I thought I'd let other people have a go at it this time around.
I guess I understand. I usually take the opposite action; debates that interest me tend to fade out before I've even began to grow tired of them so I generally jump on the next most similar one to come along.

With the Mata Hari cover, though... Well I saw the cover without mentally connecting it with the game. Having read some of the background I already knew it was about a historical figure who professionally took her clothes off. The fact that she's was (or may have been) a spy easily makes her a great candidate as the subject for an Adventure Game. (Spies and Adventure Games go together like.... Detectives and Adventure games!).

Look at it this way; how often will the "Sex Sells" approach to marketing actually be as educational as this? (Unless it's for sexual education, ofc).

This reminds me; have I mentioned, yet, how much I like your boobies? The ones in your avatar, I mean?
Quote:
Originally Posted by booB View Post
Thankyou, I am installing this now

Last edited by Marduk; 08-14-2009 at 10:59 AM. Reason: spelling error.