Thread: Boobage Adverts
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 04:42 PM   #19
Marduk

Location: You want to know where I live? Are you some kind of stalker?
Send a message via MSN to Marduk Send a message via Yahoo to Marduk

I'm not exactly bothered by it, it's just that on the day I started this thread I'd had a rather large number of tit-heavy adds. I mean a lot more than you'd expect when they're supposed to be random.

Admittedly this one wasn't cropping up as much as the other one (I'll take a screenie when I see it again).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
Really? The type of clothing and earrings I see on her give me the medieval vibe, like a surf, etc. Even if it isn't in the game, it "sets the mood". And of course, it's trying to sell games to horny geeks.
Well the earrings might be medieval, i'm not a jewellery expert. I'm not really a clothing expert, either, but the dress she's wearing looks like a fairly contemporary evening dress, to me, and she appears to have a frilly bra beneath it which I wouldn't have expected to find on a princess from the time before records.

The bit about selling the game to horny geeks I completely understand, though. I just think that there's a better way to market these things without having to resort to the lowest common denominator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7 View Post
Actually it's a regular sized lunchbox.

-
I was going to point out it seemed like a normal sized lunchbox myself but it then occurred to me that, having never seen Mr. Downey in person, that he could be a giant and the box in his hand simply happens to be well proportioned.