View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 09:01 PM   #1505
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

I was in the 3rd chapter of "Kings Quest 7", when I quit without saving, since I couldn't figure out how to. Fortunately, I was able to start at the beginning of the 3rd chapter, yet I ran into a game-stopping bug in the middle of it, since I can't give a stupid wooden nickel to the Faux shop owner. Not able to find a patch that doesn't make you run it in Dosbox, I've put it to the side. Not too much heartache, since it was very juvenille to me, and I wasn't enjoying it hardly at all.

Another game I will not give up so easily on that I'm playing right now is "Syberia". Of course, the scenery and graphics are just gorgeous. The story/characters haven't really picked up yet, since everyone on Kate's phone is mean to her, and Oscar can be annoying with his rules, although I don't mind him too much like other people do. I'm currently in the University town, and I'm going to keep playing this one. I don't understand, though, why it's called "Syberia", when some of the references to it is spelled "Siberia". Not sure why they are different spellings, when Syberia is the country (I think).
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes