View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 02:07 AM   #1503
AndreaDraco83

Send a message via MSN to AndreaDraco83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
[About King's Quest VII] Uck. First, I really hate cartoony/kiddy/comedy type games, and the beginning cutscene just oozed with it. I couldn't really make Valence look around anywhere, and I couldn't run it fullscreen, just a tiny little box. When a jackrabbit or something started sticking it's tongue out at her, the over-kiddish of it all overwhelmed me. I do want to know the story, but I just can't get myself to play it.
I found it difficult to play myself, but the story is really worth a shot, particularly in the later acts of the game and the finale, the real KQ finale (at least until the Silver Lining) is really, really good and nicely ties up many loose ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
I'm not very far into "Syberia". I'm still in the beginning town, and I'm hoping to get more into the story. I haven't even gone into the factory yet.
In my opinion, Syberia really takes off from the meeting with Oscar and the arrival at Barrockstadt.
Top Ten Adventures: Gabriel Knight Series, King's Quest VI, Conquests of the Longbow, Quest for Glory II, Police Quest III, Gold Rush!, Leisure Suit Larry III, Under a Killing Moon, Conquests of Camelot, Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.

Now Playing: Neverwinter Nights, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box