View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 08:43 AM   #78
Marduk

Location: You want to know where I live? Are you some kind of stalker?
Send a message via MSN to Marduk Send a message via Yahoo to Marduk

Quote:
Originally Posted by gray pierce View Post
Are you British perhaps ?

Just curious
I've actually noticed that most complaints about continental humour come from other english speaking countries. I imagine this is because the British are a lot closer (geographically) and thus many of us have a slightly better understanding of European culture. (Saying that, I've also become quite weary, recently, if a European game has a lot of humour in it because few companies ever adapt the scripts of their games to suit the humour of other cultures. There were jokes in "Secret Files" which I hadn't even realised were jokes at all).

But being from the Netherlands I'm not sure similar comments apply to you (I wouldn't know if Kolorabi was including dutch humour).

Almost all Dutch people I’ve met have been jovial and jolly. Some of the jokes they’ve made have been quite similar to the ones you’d hear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gray pierce View Post
I personally think Runaway's not that bad.
PLAY IT AGAIN, DAMN IT!! The puzzles in the runaway were good and the way they were done were even innovative, in some cases. Some of them made little sense to me (I should have guessed about the peanut butter, however I did know that peanut butter wasn't made by mixing, or even blending, peanuts with butter).