View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #3536
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaDraco83 View Post
It wasn't there. And when I saw it, I was speechless. Why on Earth should the Death Eaters destroy The Burrow at that point? So much for Voldemort keeping a low profile!
Not only that, but

Spoiler:
i thought it was going to be a scene whereby Fenrir Greyback was going to be introduced properly. So much for that. Then of course The Burrow is, more-or-less, where the beginning of the Deathly Hallows takes place. Right before Harry, Ron and Hermine begin their journey to find the Horcruxes. The Half-Blood Prince movie didn't even show or explain what happened to the Weasleys, or their house, after those events. Did they rebuild it by hand or by magic? If not, then where will they live? This may get rectified in the next movie.

But how will this be handled?

Spoiler:
In the Order of the Phoenix movie, Sirius Black didn't even give Harry that piece of mirror. That item is very important, if i remember correctly, as it helped Harry find one of the Horcruxes in Deathly Hallows (if i got this wrong then feel free to correct me). I'm curious how they'll tackle that. No doubt it won't be as satisfying.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour