View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 11:29 AM   #38
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadji-kun View Post
Honestly, if you haven't play the whole game. There is no reason for you to judge the game, unless its broken or badly made. *cough*Nancy Drew*cough*lol
I really am not trying to judge the game. If I was, I would have sold it back on Amazon without trying to figure out myself if I like it or not. I'm trying not to judge it, it just doesn't seem like the plot is too interesting. I'm sorry, that's just my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terramax View Post
You're not the only one. I've reinstalled and fired up the first Syberia a few times but I just cannot get into it. The intro FMV was a good introduction, but it just doesn't throw you into the story the same way other more successful games do (BS1, Grim Fandango, Full Throttle).

Also Kate Walker, like April from TLJ, just annoyed me.
I know! The graphics are gorgeous, and I really liked the beginning. And I actually liked April fron TLJ, so I don't really have a problem with Kate.

Man, I have been jumping from game to game right now. I finished playing Myst, and now I'm restarting the Kings Quest Collection, since I've only played the 1st and 5th game, and I hear how wonderful the series is, of course.
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes