View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 10:37 PM   #36
kadji-kun
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
I'm sorry. I haven't played too much into it, of course, but none of the characters really stick out for me, and I don't hear too good of things about the actual story. It doesn't seem to "kick it up a notch", at least to me of course, and just continues to be about finding Hans, correct? Please, I would love it if you could correct me. Send me a PM if you'd like, because I really wanted to like this game.

I've also just "replayed" (since I don't uninstall) the "Myst" original. The water is pretty static, but I still love it.
Well you have to see Syberia 1 and 2 as one game. First being finding Hans, and the second going to Syberia.

A story is a story, but even if the first game is about finding Hans, there is a lot of lore and atmosphere being built while playing the game. If you haven't found your first companion for the game, then you seriously haven't seen how great the game's characters are.

Honestly, if you haven't play the whole game. There is no reason for you to judge the game, unless its broken or badly made. *cough*Nancy Drew*cough*lol