View Single Post
Old 04-20-2004, 07:58 AM   #45
Huz
Kersal Massive

Send a message via MSN to Huz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird
I captured the intro (XViD, because it's open source) and put it (after cropping the black borders with virtual dub) online. It's at http://users.pandora.be/mdg/test.avi (size +/-8.3MB). No additional filters are used
I still like it a lot...
Good work! I haven't seen that intro for ages, and it's been even longer since I've seen the action synchronised with the music - it relied on the speed of the Amiga 500 and anything better made the action run too fast - so it was good to get the chance to see it again. A very impressive intro for the time, and the style means it's aged pretty well. Not sure about the English translation though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird
(feel free to delete this link if it's not legal; I'm not quite sure myself, but the game is from '91, Amiga is dead, and what is the difference between posting screenshots and videos (=sequences of still images)?)
Seeing as there's been no objection to lengthy video captures of Full Throttle in action - and sites like Gamespot have video clips of modern games, something which would be nice to see on more sites (cough hint? Maybe!) - I think it's fine!