View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 01:58 PM   #5
insomniakiller

I've had plenty of patience. That's why I'm giving them until tomorrow.

It's the weekend so they haven't responded. Fantastic. If they don't do business on the weekend, why are they taking my money? Their website does not do what it says, and in fact, tells me that I have not made any transactions. So what I've got is a company that deals with computer gaming who apparently is only available to their customers during the work week, when the vast majority of the customers are at work as well and unable to use their services. And this company that isn't there to help remedy this situation has a website that says, "Nope, haven't seen your money, no clue what you're talking about," and a bank account that tells me they charged me twice. That is incredibly frustrating and, whether it's correct or not, gives the impression that they have no record of my payment. That's a mess.

I'm being completely reasonable. They asked for $20 for a product, took twice that, and gave me nothing. They have stolen $40 from me. Not a lot of money, but certainly a terrible way to run a business. I'm giving them the opportunity to fix this before taking any sort of extreme measures. I could be impatient and unreasonable and I would've done something more about this already. I think I'm being fair. I'm not a raving lunatic and I'm not making ridiculous demands, just requesting that they give me answers in as timely a fashion as they were able to take my money.