View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 09:13 AM   #3
insomniakiller

Approximately 24 hours have past since I first attempted to use your service. I have yet to receive the product I paid for, nor have I received a response from anybody regarding either of my issues, namely the aforementioned fact that I received nothing for my payment, as well as the fact that I was charged twice for this product.

I am making every effort to resolve this situation while this company has done, literally, nothing. I'm not entirely sure what's happening here. Is there actually a customer service department, or is there simply a form letter that is sent out from some placeholder e-mail account that nobody actually checks? Has anybody ever actually received a follow-up response from a human being after e-mailing customer support?

Keeping with the theme of things, even though these messages are being received by nobody, I will respond once again via e-mail as well as posting on this forum to inform you of the following:

Approximately 24 hours from now, if you have still made no attempt to remedy this situation, I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau.

I think that's more than fair notice. I'm trying to resolve this with you on a much smaller scale, but it's becoming increasingly apparent that my complaints and concerns are falling upon either deaf ears, or no ears at all.