View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 01:12 PM   #1
insomniakiller

Default No confirmation email, charged twice!?!

I attempted to purchase Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper from your website today. I was charged TWICE for this purchase and never received a confirmation email.

I have emailed customer service and received a generic form letter but have yet to hear from an actual human being.

I read another thread with a similar problem, and the topic creator was instructed to go to the website and initiate the download from the "My account" page, but that is not an option. There is no option to download anything, it simply tells me that the game is in my "shopping cart" but I haven't completed any transactions.

I've been waiting for a confirmation email that never came, and I've been waiting for a response from a human being about this issue, and I get nothing back. Yet, amazingly, this website had no problem charging my credit card TWICE.

This is unacceptable and I will NEVER use their services again under any circumstances. I demand a refund immediately. You have taken more money than I authorized and you gave me NOTHING in return. At this point, I consider the money stolen. Remedy this, ASAP.