Thread: Choices ...
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 02:44 PM   #926
MikeLXXXVIII

Send a message via MSN to MikeLXXXVIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post

Well, being a college student (which I love bringing up) means I'm extra broke, but ever since I was small and in elementary school (okay, maybe a little exaggeration), I've been saving up money to go to my dream place...England! Everyone knows how much I love England, and I've saved up $3,000 for when I go over there. I wantedto buy things over there, though, not spend it all on the travelling and rooming. But to travel England, to see Cornwall, etc, is my dream.

Hmm...I don't like fruit, but I'll have to pick the ice cream.

Go to your dream place (England for me), or not go, because your significant other is sad that you will be leaving for so long, and you don't want to loose him/her?
Woah college students exist! !

Well thats good I had a feeling you were already saving up for England! thats great! (you live up to your name!). Not that students here don't have limited amount of money in their own way ,but the student loans and scholarships are fairly generous plus it costs circa 100 dollars to study one semester here. So you made a good point of course since I know its pretty expensive to study there. *The same to be said with the England or elsewhere but Scandinavia*

Hmm text messages! smileys are awesome! plus you can get incontact in an instant compared to a sonnet? :p

Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse?