View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 12:06 AM   #14
gray pierce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niaboc View Post
I just ordered these games, what do you think.

dracula origin
dracula 3: path of the dragon
the lost crown
a vampyre story
gabriel knight
sherlock holmes: the awakened
Dracula Origin for me was a major let down. The graphics are okay and the location beautiful wich is usually the case with a Frogwares game. But why use all that beauty for a superthin plotline and puzzles that aren't really going anywhere. Plus the ending indeed is very lame. This is one of those game you keep playing to the end hoping it'll get better but it just doesn't

The Gabriel Knight series are on of my favorite gameseries. They're each different in their own way. But at the end of the day they're all pretty damn good with each a fantastic story and even better characters in usually a beautiful setting.

Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened is one of those games a lot of peaple dislike. Personnally I think it's the best SH game to date and one of my favorites. The story's fantastic the interface I found simple and very cool to play. And the cinematics are definetly the icing on the cake wich makes the whole thing completely worthwile and making you wanna play it over and over again. Then again that's ony my opinion and I know for a a fact a lot of peaple disagree with me

The other games I haven't played so not much help there