View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 08:15 AM   #17
kadji-kun
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahkris View Post
I'm hoping on more information on this before I really start getting annoyed. The first Left 4 Dead came out 7 months ago, that's quite a small amount of time for the sequel to come out.

The only thing I can think of other than they're being money-grabbers is that they're continuing their "similar to a horror movie" theme by presenting each set of campaigns as a sequel.

It says it's coming out later this year. Even though it IS Valve Time, that would put it about 1 year after the original came out...I don't think fans are going to be very happy about that.
They also never said they will stop supporting L4D. Despite announcing L4D2, they will still release new mappacks, new campaigns and more. The only reason there is a Sequel is the fact that its going through another makeover, which most people just cant grasp because we are talking to gamers here, not developers.

Not to mention I really can't count how many friends actually went to E3, and not be a developer. What is this? They are allowing every single fanboy in and let them judge based on what they don't understand? Its like saying a game sucks just because you don't like the genre.

You want milking, look at the Metal Gear series. Now that is whoring to a new degree.