View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 02:09 PM   #22
Trumgottist
Game Creator Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
Imagine better Grim Fandango returns,episodic.
Uhm, no. Grim is great and one of my absolute favourites, but I don't want any sequels to it. Let it rest in peace. (I might not even get excited about a GF2 made by Double Fine! I'd rather see new games there.)

And sequels just make people complain anyway. Either it's just more of the same (leaving us plenty to complain about) or if the developers are being creative and try something new, lots of people will complain even before the game is released, because it doesn't look or smell just the same as the original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youfightlikeadairyfarmer View Post
Any chance of them making a real game instead of episodes?
Different people have different ideas of what a "real game" is. I'm pretty convinced that Telltale think of what they do as real games. (I do.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Asp View Post
That's just a fancy way of saying "new is better". I'm not falling for that.
Well, new is better than non-existing.

--

I just realised that Guybrush will be in MI5. He and LeChuck are spooks! (I originally wrote it as a footnote, but later edited out the text that was referencing the footnote. That's why this comment is dangling here, all out of context.)